OT: looking for a cordless drill or impact driver? (maybe USA only)

I'm not selling anything, I'm just pointing out what I think is a fantastic deal. Please feel free to correct me about that, or post your own.

The regular prices might be a little inflated all over the world (I've seen that happen), but the sale on the Panasonic 12 V (3.5 amp hour) cordless drill and impact driver looks like a great deal to me. You can get twice as many (four) batteries and an extra charger FWIW for less than the cheapest price for the combination drill/impact kit.

(cordless drill, USD122) B0007Y6BT8 (cordless impact driver, USD162) with free shipping

Good luck.

Reply to
John Doe