OT London at Sunset

Some of you may know that a book written 50 years ago by Harper Lee, Go Set a Watchan, has been found recently and just been pubished..
And others may have heard of the new book by Dr. Seuss, written before he died, which was found by his assistent and published today.
It's my pleasure to announce here that I have found a new novel by Charles Dickens entitled London at Sunset, which will be published this fall.
It's a good thing I cleaned out my basement.
On Tuesday, July 28, 2015 at 11:12:46 AM UTC-5, micky wrote:

...and this is...somehow, amusing?

Did you find your perpetual motion machine yet? It must be down there somewhere.