OT: Jackson noses bequeathed

Not sure how true this is. But, "this just in"
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
Stormin Mormon wrote:

The paramedics remarked that he was white as a sheet.
TDD

You are idiots.
Let's get the ball rolling here (as was with Elvis)...
Michael Jackson is not dead, etc., etc...
Then there was a Michael Jackson "sighting" [pick a location, any location].
Then someone needs to come up with a mirror or window which suddenly has his image appear in it. (Alert the media).
Someone else can find his image in a rock.
Then we will need a bunch of Michael impersonators.
Etc., etc.
I thought I saw Michael Jackson's nose. I reached for my camera, but by the time I got my camera out, I realized I'd blown it.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

All in poor taste...what would Jesus say to you, StoMo?
He would probably say that this is in poor taste. That said, the man just cried out to be made fun of. How many men do you know who have so many jokes in their honor?
Q: What do Walmart and Michael Jackson have in common? A: They both have boys underwear half off.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus