OT: How to set collapsed view in Agent 6?

Been reading this group for many years. Forever when I obtain new headers the primarymsg is shown with the + mark with all the msg's content collapsed. Clicking on the + sign would expand the msgs for reading. Well, somehow my msgs are all now expanded. With all the gibberish going on here lately one can imagine how long this expanded view gets. I've searched through the Agent help and for whatever reason I cannot find the setting. So I'm hoping that other Agent users know how to accomplish this and would be willing to post the instuctions?
Thanks to anyone who can help.
BobMCT
In alt.home.repair, on Mon, 17 Aug 2015 20:52:07 -0400, bobmct

Well, I keep mine like you have it because it shows threads with unread articles, and wrt the new bunch of idiots. when I see am expanded thread that's new or that has black poster names but no bodies, I know to ignore the whole thread.
But anyhow, what you want is in General Prferences / Message List, unless they have rearranged things. It two boxes with choices like Collapse all threads, Expand Unread Threads, Expand Active threads. You can figure it out.
If they have rearranged things, look for those phrases in the help file and it will say where they are.
And finaly there is the forte-agent ng.

Search for help on "Collapse All Items command" and "Expand All Items command." You may have unknowingly expanded all items.
Hope this helps.
In alt.home.repair, on Mon, 17 Aug 2015 20:52:07 -0400, bobmct

If this just happened once, or not, the command to collapse every thread is cntl-shift- negative.

On 8/18/2015 3:10 PM, micky wrote:

--
.
Christopher A. Young

Thanks to all that replied. Oren came up with the trick. Clicking on the +Lines button above the message box did just what I was asking. BTW - I did use the Agent faq search for collapse and it did not show anything that helps.
Thanks Oren for your reply.
Bobmct