OT - How much is regular gas where you are?

Page 4 of 4

It's up to $3.499 today.
$2.99 - 3.29 here in Abilene. Got a tankful for $2.31 on Saturday (price war at new Walmart).

just east of Saudi Arabia, was that automobile gasoline at the pump, was still costing about 23 cents (Canadian) per litre. Same as it was earlier in 2005. That's about 19 cents US per litre or approximately 72 cents per US gallon. That 23 cents (Canadian) is an increase from about a year and half to two years ago, when it cost about 18 cents (Canadian) per litre. Roughly, then, about 57 cents per US gallon. That change, to 72 cents from 57, for drivers there, has been approximately a 26% increase.
PanHandler wrote:

A dew years ago I used to be fond of mentioning that except for municipal water supplies, gasoline was the cheapest liquid you could buy at retail in small quantities.
Those days are pretty much over, milk is under $4/gallon here in Taxachusetts, and you get a container with it. Coca Cola and Pepsi in 2 litre bottles at their frequent supermarket sales prices beat the price of gasoline about a year ago.
******************
I should have asked this when I posted an inquiry earlier today about the price of gasoline in Saudi Arabia:
What are the typical federal + state taxes on a gallon of gasoline in the USA and elsewhere in the world?
Jeff
--
Jeffry Wisnia

(W1BSV + Brass Rat \'57 EE)
San Francisco Bay area. Not that Bush's buddys care...
Jeff Wisnia wrote:

You wanna live in the UK mate, over here its almost $8 a gallon!!!
--
The Source For Premium Newsgroup Access
Great Speed, Great Retention
On Sun, 18 Sep 2005 19:05:54 +0000, zagga wrote:

Bitch at your tax collector.
--
Keith

keith wrote:

$2.57 here now

Let me tell you how it will be There's one for you, nineteen for me 'Cause I'm the taxman, yeah, I'm the taxman Should five per cent appear too small Be thankful I don't take it all 'Cause I'm the taxman, yeah I'm the taxman If you drive a car, I'll tax the street, If you try to sit, I'll tax your seat. If you get too cold I'll tax the heat, If you take a walk, I'll tax your feet. Don't ask me what I want it for If you don't want to pay some more 'Cause I'm the taxman, yeah, I'm the taxman Now my advice for those who die Declare the pennies on your eyes 'Cause I'm the taxman, yeah, I'm the taxman And you're working for no one but me.
Someone remind me how this relates to home repair?

I'm fixing a hole where the rain gets in And stops my mind from wandering Where it will go
I'm filling the cracks that ran through the door And kept my mind from wandering Where it will go
And it really doesn't matter if I'm wrong I'm right Where I belong I'm right Where I belong See the people standing there Who disagree and never win And wonder why they don't get in my door
I'm painting my room in the colourful way And when my mind is wandering There I will go Ooh ooh ooh ah ah Hey, hey, hey, hey
And it really doesn't matter if I'm wrong I'm right Where I belong I'm right Where I belong Silly people run around They worry me and never ask me Why they don't get past my door
I'm taking the time for a number of things That weren't important yesterday And I still go Ooh ooh ooh ah ah
I'm fixing a hole where the rain gets in Stops my mind from wandering Where it will go oh Where it will go oh
I'm fixing a hole where the rain gets in And stops my mind from wandering Where it will go (fade out)
Tim Fischer wrote:

Greetings Tim,
This posting begins with "OT" for "Off Topic" which means it doesn't really have to do with home repair. Normally people use OT posts to ask a group questions they would probably be knowledgeable about but not what the group was originally intended for. For instance, Budweiser is the number one beer of Decamillionaires. You might post a a question about the Bud in the Decamillionaires' Investing forum but you should be sure to prefix it with OT. You might also just want to hear the opinion of fellow posters in the group you are familiar with. For instance I have a different "trust level" (or lack of trust) associated with different members of the alt.home.repair group so their responses mean a lot more to me than a response from another group from a "stranger" who I don't know to trust or not.
Hope this helps, William

Not much "trust factor" needed to find out gas prices.
www.gasbuddy.com
-Tim