OT: home repair TV shows?

Since I don't watch much TV, and when I do it's just channel surfing, I don't know which shows are currently being produced that have to do with home repair, building, or remodeling. Anyone have a link to a site that summarizes current shows based on topic?
I'm asking because I'm helping a friend with some marketing efforts, and considering trying to get some sort of home building show to feature her product on an episode. (This would only be one facet of many of our current marketing efforts.)

Check listings on HGTV. Master of rehab/repair is 'Holmes' from Canada. In between the peddlers of overpriced real estate there are others, but they don't get into the nitty gritty like 'Holmes'. 'This Old House' is around,but hard to find in our area.
Joe

HGTV channel DIY channel
On Mon, 30 May 2011 07:47:41 -0700, Smitty Two wrote:

Eh...Holmes on Homes? Is that still on the air (cable)?
This old house , THIS NEW HOUSE , holmes on homes, and the one about adding basement apartments, forgot the name. DIY network specializes in shows like these.
THIS NEW HOUSE is excellent all brand new super efficent homes that take nnear zero energy to heat and cool.....
"Joe" wrote in message wrote:

Check listings on HGTV. Master of rehab/repair is 'Holmes' from Canada. In between the peddlers of overpriced real estate there are others, but they don't get into the nitty gritty like 'Holmes'. 'This Old House' is around,but hard to find in our area.
Joe
Mike Holmes lives in a town of 500 right beside the town I live in. I've run in to him at Home Depot Canada, which is in another town near us, 4 times now the last 3 years. What surprises me is he remembers me. I said hello to him in 2008 in the power tool section and he said the Makita circular saw I was holding was a good buy. I asked his opioning on composite deck woods at the time and he told me his thoughts.
He's nodded to me the other three times when I've crossed paths with him at the checkout or in the aisles. For some reason he remembers me I guess.