OT Good mid-range printer scanner

Page 3 of 3
On Wednesday, February 10, 2016 at 10:54:23 PM UTC-6, snipped-for-privacy@att.net wrote :

ody. I don't need any fancy features such as double-sided, just good basic color and BW printing and scanning. Polite opinions invited.
http://bestreviews.com/best-home-printers
On Wednesday, February 10, 2016 at 11:54:23 PM UTC-5, snipped-for-privacy@att.net wrote :

ody. I don't need any fancy features such as double-sided, just good basic color and BW printing and scanning. Polite opinions invited.
I have a hp psc 2100 that I bought in 2003 that's never given me any proble ms over the years. It scans, prints, and copies. I printed a lot of Medicar e and Social Security stuff when I retired and just printed out my 2015 Fed eral and State income tax forms this week. I like to have a paper copy of t he important stuff in case the computer dies.
Paul