OT, Crazy British Fother Mucker!

Young Limey mad scientist experiments with low voltage, astronomical current. Don't try this at home. ^_^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXEPy6Za6cI

TDD
On Apr 14, 6:03 am, The Daring Dufas <the-daring-du...@stinky- finger.net> wrote:

Less than a thousand amps there I reckon. No goggles or gloves. Stupid pricks. Nothing new there or unusual.
On 4/14/2013 2:22 AM, harry wrote:

I remember a crazy Redneck mad scientist from back in the 1970's who was pulling down power poles with his pickup truck and a winch. The crazy guy was stealing power transformers to play with. I don't know what happened to him or if he ever got caught but that feller was out of his fracking mind! o_O
TDD