OT Car insurance complaints

Seriously thinking of changing from Farmers to AARP/Hartford car insurance to get much cheaper rates when I upgraded my vehicle to a newer one. Googled

AARP/Hartford auto insurance complaints

Some real stunners! Was horrified! Then tried Geico, Farmers, Progressive, etc. Same thing. Seems there are problems with all of them? Guess I'll have to switch to taking cabs?

Reply to
KenK

Insurance business is the biggest scam around. Insurance lobbyists have politicians in the palm of their hands.

Reply to
Meanie

LOL! You can find "sworn testimony" about any subject on the internuts.

Reply to
Dave

Yes, there are indeed problems with all of them.

I was 20 years with 20th Century (later 21st Century). Then they were bou ght first by ach-criminal AIG, then by Farmers. The latter screwed me over big-time (long story); I didn't even find out about it until I checked my records 2 years later. Moral; Check your records often!

As to Farmers, I wouldn't recommend them to my worst enemy. Wait a minute

-- that's exactly who I WOULD recommend them to!!!

HB

Reply to
Higgs Boson

Anyone that belives you can't cheat an honest man never had to deal with an insurance co on a claim

Reply to
NotMe