OT Car insurance complaints

Seriously thinking of changing from Farmers to AARP/Hartford car insurance to get much cheaper rates when I upgraded my vehicle to a newer one. Googled
AARP/Hartford auto insurance complaints
Some real stunners! Was horrified! Then tried Geico, Farmers, Progressive, etc. Same thing. Seems there are problems with all of them? Guess I'll have to switch to taking cabs?

On 3/8/2014 1:04 PM, KenK wrote:

Insurance business is the biggest scam around. Insurance lobbyists have politicians in the palm of their hands.
On 3/8/2014 1:04 PM, KenK wrote:

LOL! You can find "sworn testimony" about any subject on the internuts.
On Saturday, March 8, 2014 10:04:48 AM UTC-8, KenK wrote:

,

ve

Yes, there are indeed problems with all of them.
I was 20 years with 20th Century (later 21st Century). Then they were bou ght first by ach-criminal AIG, then by Farmers. The latter screwed me over big-time (long story); I didn't even find out about it until I checked my records 2 years later. Moral; Check your records often!
As to Farmers, I wouldn't recommend them to my worst enemy. Wait a minute -- that's exactly who I WOULD recommend them to!!!
HB

Anyone that belives you can't cheat an honest man never had to deal with an insurance co on a claim