OT camera battery

Have Fuji digital Finepix. This thing is known for eating up batteries.
Bought a replacement off eBay. Won't hold a charge like the original.
Suggestions of where to buy a battery welcome.

www.bhphotovideo.com
But call them to discuss the issue before ordering. They're actually knowledgable. And, I assume (probably incorrectly) that you've already spoken with Fuji about this.

Likewise, I tried to save money on my 10 yr old Canon Powershot camera battery. The cheapo batteries were crap. like you say. I paid for a Canon OEM battery at 4 times the cheapo cost, but got a good battery. You get what you pay for.
I also went through B&H photo.
http://www.bhphotovideo.com /
nb

That's why I'm happy that I've never bought a camera that takes anything other than AAs. [well- not since that Ricoh in 83 that took 4 wafer batteries that were near impossible to find]
I've got a couple dozen NiMH AAs that recycle through the chargers as necessary. Every couple years I buy 4 batteries. No time/money wasted trying to find some exotic battery that will be useless when, the week after I buy it, the gadget bites the dust.
Jim

Or, as a friend of mine did, took his Nikon to Mazatlan, and discovered he'd left his charger at home. Batteries were $50, and chargers the same. I had my reliable AA nimh batteries and charger.
But HIS was a Nikon, and a lot better than mine, although we did not ever get to compare picture quality.
Steve
Herbert Mull wrote:

Have you tried Radio Shack? http://radioshack.lenmar.com/RS / or Interstate Battery http://www.interstatebatteries.com/cs_estore /

(Two Egg, Florida)
Or find a local store at this link........
Batteries Plus: http://www.batteriesplus.com /

Any reputable vendor should have fresh ones. I've used www.bulbtronics.com for some.
Froogle will help find sellers. http://www.google.com/products?q=Fuji+digital+Finepix+battery&hl=en&scoring=p
Beyond that, not much I can add. The batteries look a bit like the ones my Motorola V-120 cell phone took. they last about 4 or 5 years with use.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

The model number must be missing from the camera? There must be 50 current and past models with the Finepix name. They don't all use the same type of battery.

They do if you make AA size a priority when shopping for cameras ....................

If you provide information like whether the battery is nimh, nicad, or alkaline, we might be able to help a little more.............................