OT: Age listing for AHR

Page 1 of 2
Since we have a high percentage of seniors here, please list your age if over 55 yrs old. (or if you are a compulsive and have to list it). Feel free to put your name at the top (Don,T4,Oren,etc.) if you feel it necessary!
bob_villain 70
bob_villain wrote:

Why do you want to know, whippersnapper? Selling annuities? :) But FYI, I'm 82, will be 83 in July.
You didn't ask but I started working when I was seven, have worked continuously since I was twelve save two years in Mexico; I smoke a pack and a half per day, down from three, started when I was 15; often have a beer or sangria if we eat out, rarely hard liquor anymore,

Jeeezzzzz, This proves what I suspected. No one under 50 uses the newsgroups anymore...
In fact most dont even know they exist...
On 2/25/2016 9:18 AM, snipped-for-privacy@unlisted.moo wrote:

They're all on facebook, or some other similar social media site.
--
Maggie

On Thu, 25 Feb 2016 11:33:19 -0600, Muggles

I tried Facebook. To me, finding anything useful on there is like trying to find a needle in a haystack. All I saw was lots of gossip, and stupidity, combined with a lot of politics and pictures of people drunk on their ass. It's that bad for general "conversation", I'd sure hate to try to find some home repair help (or anything else worthwhile) on there.
Not only that, but FB is damn near impossible to setup, there are so many settings my eyes were bleeding from reading all of them. It took me all of an hour to finally figure out how to delete the damn thing.
On 2/25/2016 2:32 PM, snipped-for-privacy@unlisted.moo wrote:

I have a family fb, but it's really only to keep track of my kids or distant family. I rarely post to it, and just mostly read.
--
Maggie

On 2016-02-24 9:21 AM, bob_villain wrote:

--
Froz...

Quando omni flunkus, moritati
On Wednesday, February 24, 2016 at 8:21:23 AM UTC-6, bob_villain wrote:

bob_villain 70 dadOH 82 FrozenNorth 55
On Wednesday, February 24, 2016 at 9:56:48 AM UTC-8, bob_villain wrote:

Shade Tree Guy just turned, would you beleive 69?
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

On Wednesday, February 24, 2016 at 12:48:40 PM UTC-6, Tony Hwang wrote:

That's the Spirit! (Oh ya...you're from CA...means nothing to you.) Thanks!
On 2/24/2016 1:47 PM, Tony Hwang wrote:

Under.
--
.
Christopher A. Young
On Wednesday, February 24, 2016 at 11:56:48 AM UTC-6, bob_villain wrote:

Tony H 76 Ed P 70
On 2/24/16 2:25 PM, bob_villain wrote:

Kurt 61
On Wednesday, February 24, 2016 at 1:25:37 PM UTC-6, bob_villain wrote:
bob_villain 70 dadOH 82 FrozenNorth 55 Shade_Tree 69 Tony H 76 Ed P 70 Kurt V 61 Gordon 67
On Wednesday, February 24, 2016 at 3:40:08 PM UTC-6, bob_villain wrote:

On Wed, 24 Feb 2016 14:27:47 -0800 (PST), bob_villain

average     68 Stdev     7 Median     69
That's *if* you can believe those ages. Mine is correct, but all the rest probably have a couple of years shaved off.
On Thursday, February 25, 2016 at 7:08:16 AM UTC-6, CRNG wrote:

bob haller 59 Frank 76
On 02/25/2016 07:26 AM, bob_villain wrote:

Guess I'm just an average ordinary man.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6ZUYU4tWUU