(OT) 2016 Super Bowl Commercials & Halftime

Yea, this is way off topic, but at least its not politics...

Reading the media websites regarding the favorite and worst commercials in the Super Bowl is like picking a needle in a haystack. I think most of them are paid to rate the commercials.

This is an informal poll.

Which commercials did you like the most?

Did you like the Halftime show?

My opinion is this: This was the worst year ever for the commercials. What happened to humor? After all, it was the humorous commercials that got people to enjoy them.

I only found about 5 that I liked at all. There were way too many movie trailers, too many "normal daily" ones that had no humor at all.

The one I liked the most was the: Honda Singing Sheep.

Doritos Dogs came in second, with the one called "Dogs" (in the grocery store). (A few of the others Doritos ones were not bad)

Heinz Ketchup "Wiener Dog Stampede": Was my 3rd favorite and it was funny and worth watching.

That's about it. The rest of them sucked, and I did see at least 90% of the commercials, but I may have missed a couple of them.

The Budweiser one with their Clydesdales was boring, and I have always rated those Clydesdale commercials as the very best for many years. I was very disappointed with this years.

Although not funny, the Budweiser one called "Give a Damn" (About NOT driving drunk), made a good point, and was appreciated, from a beer company.

Reply to
Paintedcow

I liked the Doritos commercial with the ultrasound baby.

Reply to
badgolferman

I didn't watch any of the commercials. I watch for the game and believe the commercials haven't been much good for years.

The Broncos defense stuffed the Panthers and sent them packing. :)

Reply to
SeaNymph

I liked the Prius4 commercial with the bank robbers. Very well made and funny.

Jon

Reply to
Jon Danniken

We watched a documentary about President Garfield's assassination. There were no commercials and no half time.

Interesting show though.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski