Old Tech Magazines, Operator and Service Manuals

Passing this along to the crowd....

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote

has plenty of them. I have Byte, 73, and several > other radio and computer collections that I downloaded from there, in > PDF format. > > They are also in the process of scanning and posting 10,000+ test > equipment operating and service manuals from the now closed Manuals Plus > warehouse.
Reply to
Snuffy "Hub Cap" McKinney