Oil Based Paint Over Latex: Primer Required ?

Hello:
If I want to use an Oil based paint over existing Latex paint, do I need a primer ?
If so, would one of the Zinsser or Kilz primers be best for a bathroom environment ? Which ?
Or,... ?
Thanks, B.
As long as it is clean and a dull surface no primer is necessary, but why bother with oil.
I would remove the old paint, then prime and paint with oil based paint.

How do you remove the old paint in this situation?
Bob

Exactly what are you painting?
If it's wood then use a heat gun to remove the existing paint. Heat guns are good for removing paint from wood. If it's drywall or plaster I'd scuff it up the existing paint with sandpaper then prime and paint. That's if the existing paint is adhering well. Bathroom paint is often problematic and requiring complete removal but if it's adhering good then the scuff and prime and paint methind should work well.