Oak Plank Floor Repair?

Hiya! We have a home, built in the mid fifties, with 2" wide (plus .150 tongue) x 1/2" thick oak plank, tongue & groove flooring...some of which are damaged & need replacement. Stamped underneath "Nickey Made in USA NOFMA". Where could I find these...I've tried the obvious, Home Depot & Lowes. Is this stuff still made?...or should I buy some oak, fire up the radial arm saw, and start ripping? I'm in the greater Los Angeles area. Thank's in advance for any help. - John
I offer a pun, but not a good answer ... 2.25 inches is run-of-the-mill in NC, so call a flooring store tomorrow. Your problem is replicating the 50-year patina. -B