O'keefe & Merritt stove question

Can anyone tell me the year my stove was manufactured? It's model number is K499. I thought it was from the 1940's but it may be from the 1950's.
Also what happened to the O'Keefe & Merritt company? Do they still manufacture stoves under another name?
Thanks!

I seem to remember that they merged into Tappan, which is probably a part of some other company, now, too.
snipped-for-privacy@msn.com (dtpaige) wrote in message

Try this site...
http://www.antiquestoves.com /
Greg
dtpaige wrote in message ...

Sorry, I have no idea.

I don't know what happened to the company but the brand name if now owned by Frigidaire which you can see at the following link:
http://ng.appliance411.com/parts/make.shtml

Not to my knowledge.
Dan O. - Appliance411.com http://ng.Appliance411.com/?ref411=gas+range
=~~~~~~