Noisy evaporative cooler

My evaporative (swamp) cooler's front grill (part within the house with vents, controls, etc.) vibrates noisily making a loud annoying buzz after the cooler runs for several hours. If I press hard on it then it is silent. I tightened the four screws holding it to the cooler, replacing one of them, but no help. I suppose something in the cooler blower ot shroud is silently vibrating but I can't locate it.
I suspect removing the grill would be difficult due to the wires to the controls.
Probably hopeless but any suggestions?
TIA
--
"Things would be a lot nicer if antique people were valued
as highly as antique furniture!" Anon

3 years, same as cooler

Looks fine

oil twice every season
This is my third or fourth cooler. never had a problem like this before. They were much older than this one when I had to replace them. When belts and bearings failed it was very obvious. Same with motor - they quit working.
--
"Things would be a lot nicer if antique people were valued
as highly as antique furniture!" Anon
wrote in

Good idea! Thanks.
Perhaps something like, but thinner than a bumper. I wonder if thick rubber washers would work. All I'd have to do then is remove one screw at a time, slip in the washer and if necessary replace the bolt with a bit longer one. Theoretically. Not as good as your idea but easier.
I'm trying to avoid removing the grill due to wiring to it.
--
"Things would be a lot nicer if antique people were valued
as highly as antique furniture!" Anon
wrote in

I wonder if rubber grommets (sp?) might not work better than rubber washers? What do you think? I'll have to dig through my hardware and see if I have four of them the same thickness.
--
"Things would be a lot nicer if antique people were valued
as highly as antique furniture!" Anon
KenK posted for all of us...
And I know how to SNIP

Maybe some self adhesive felt pads for under "objects de art" Loosen the screw slightly then jam as many as you can where you need it. My wife did this with a sticky note on our wall mt AC unit.
--
Tekkie

wrote in

Any guess whare to find them? I know what you mean but at Walmart last Saturday looked unsuccessfully in several departments. Found a bunch of 'slider' disks and wall hanging stuff I didn't know existed but no felt pads. Either overlooked them or didn't go to right department.
--
"Things would be a lot nicer if antique people were valued
as highly as antique furniture!" Anon
KenK posted for all of us...
And I know how to SNIP

Usually in the crafts dept or hardware store to protect wood tables from rough bottomed china objects.
--
Tekkie

I would try gluing some carpet scraps on the inside of the panel to dampen the vibrations.