New LBP rule for contractors

Hello to all of the contractors out there. Remember, there's a rule- change that is effective today. You have to stop give out the "Protect Your Family" pamphlet and start giving out the "Renovate Right" pamphlet when doing most renovation work to pre-1978 housing. Certain exceptions apply, yada yada.
If you don't have the pamplet, you can get it at: http://www.epa.gov/lead/pubs/renovaterightbrochure.pdf
or http://www.epa.gov/lead/pubs/renovaterightbrochuresp.pdf
It also applies to maintenance work and work at child-care facilities.
Stay well. Merry Christmas.
Pat.
Pat wrote:

More Nanny-State crapola.
I want my kids to have all the same opportunities I had.
Look! A squirrel!
HeyBub wrote:

Another government attempt to take control of all private property.
TDD