NEW kitchen cabinet pantry doors out of whack?

Bought a cheapo 72" high kitchen pantry cabinet. Has "four doors." Two up for the top-half of the cabinet, and two for the bottom half.
The bottom doors "bind" where they meet in the middle when I close the door.
They have this type of hinge on the inside:
http://www.edirecthardware.com/img/products/646/646-71T55_GRP1.jpg
And the cabinet itself is nowhere as ugly as this one, but is the same basic design:
http://www.diningroom-furniture-superstore.com/xmodels/ameriwood/AM4506h.jpg
Any easy way to adjust the bottom doors??? I tried loosening and pulling and pushing on the hinges, but if anything, I may have made it a bit worse....or not...
At the top of the door, all along or the bottom?

You have a European type hinge on the doors. When you take the cap off the hinge, you should see adjustment screws. One of the screws is for horizontal adjustment. Play with those to open up some space between the doors.
Here's some generic instructions: http://homerenovations.about.com/od/kitchens/a/artadjusthinges.htm
OP again....sorry for the delay....I just did not get to the cabinets until two days ago.
There is some sort of snap-on/off plate on the hinges, so I snapped it off to reveal a couple of different screws. Took about 3 minutes, but figured out they adjusted things, and with just a couple of turns of a Phillips, managed to get everything lined up...Thank Heaven...