need washer fixed

does anybody have any ideas of how to fix a washing machine that does not drain. or know someone who can do it cheap? any input will be appreciated thank you. ------------------------------------- liz
##-----------------------------------------------## Delivered via http://www.thestuccocompany.com/ Building Construction and Maintenance Forum Web and RSS access to your favorite newsgroup - alt.home.repair - 367050 messages and counting! ##-----------------------------------------------##
How about post to usenet the regular way, instead of the Sucko company?
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
On 02 Aug 2009 16:11:44 GMT, lizotucho_at_gmail_dot snipped-for-privacy@foo.com (kerushpapa) wrote:

What brand and age washing machine? There are a few web sites that will give you ideas google it
kerushpapa wrote:

If this is a real problem and not just spam, in a pinch, if you have a drain low enough, you can lower the drain hose down to the floor and it will drain via gravity. Not so sure about front loaders.
Oh, one more thing. Legitimate or not, asking for a cheap fix makes "the st*cco company" look like a company that uses "cheap fixes" to get the job done cheap.
Silly me, I just noticed you asked for someone to do it cheap but didn't bother to tell us where you live. Hmm... ???
kerushpapa wrote:

Fuck off sucko spammer.
lizotucho_at_gmail_dot snipped-for-privacy@foo.com (kerushpapa) wrote in

Pour a can of hydraulic cement (name is misleading) in the tub. In water applications such as washers, it actually flushes the system. Let sit for 24hrs. Run washer as normal.

Bob Fuller will do good work cheap. I'd give him a call. He only charges $20 for a service call and has contacts to get parts cheap.
Ed Pawlowski wrote:

He must be one sharp cookie! Fixes washing machines and is a Deputy Coroner for Warrick County, Indiana!
--Winston