Need to Buy Blue Silicone Bathroom Chaulk

Hi, I'm looking for blue silicone bathroom chaulk as I need to rechaulk the blue tub. I was at Lowes today but only saw clear and white chaulk. Whewre can I buy blue chaulk?

Thanks

Tom

Reply to
Tom

get clear and when it dries you'll see the blue

Reply to
Bob

"Bob" wrote in news:kcmuk.19184$ snipped-for-privacy@bignews9.bellsouth.net:

But if that's not acceptable, try a real tile place.

Reply to
Red Green

They would probably have blue sanded grout. I think you are best to just use the clear stuff.

Reply to
Mikepier

You can get automotive blue silicone at any auto parts store

Reply to
Rick-Meister

Tom wrote: ...

Nowhere...there's no such thing as "chaulk". There is "chalk" or there is "caulk" (and never the twain shall meet), but not "chaulk"

/Quibble off

--

Reply to
dpb

Places that sell crayons and coloring books carry chaulk too.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

re: /Quibble off

Didn't your newsreader throw up a compiler error? You never turned Quibble on.

Reply to
DerbyDad03

I need to use slicone. The previous owner used white and it looks horrible. If I use clear i suspect the opening between the tub and trhe fiberglass wall shower side where it meets the tub will show

Reply to
Tom

ok, chalk

Reply to
Tom

All thre internet sites I checked state I need to use bathroom chalk.

Reply to
Tom

then they are dumb!!!!!!

Reply to
hrhofmann

Please provide a link to a site that says "chalk".

Reply to
DerbyDad03

then they are dumb!!!!!!

and you are. . . . .

Reply to
Tom

Please provide a link to a site that says "chalk".

Reply to
Tom

Please provide a link to a site that says "chalk".

sorry, caulk

Reply to
Tom

DerbyDad03

Clear would still be the wise choice. Nothing would look worse than blue caulk that is not an EXACT match for the color of the tub.

Reply to
salty

A real ceramic tile installers store will carry it. Here is an example: "

" You can also buy DAP or similar white and have it custom tinted with universal colorant at a good paint store.

Reply to
DanG

I might have to give clear a try because the white caulk looks like it belongs in the bathroom of a trailer house in a trailer park.

Reply to
Tom