Need to Buy Blue Silicone Bathroom Chaulk

Page 1 of 2

Hi, I'm looking for blue silicone bathroom chaulk as I need to rechaulk the blue tub. I was at Lowes today but only saw clear and white chaulk. Whewre can I buy blue chaulk?
Thanks
Tom
get clear and when it dries you'll see the blue

But if that's not acceptable, try a real tile place.

They would probably have blue sanded grout. I think you are best to just use the clear stuff.

I need to use slicone. The previous owner used white and it looks horrible. If I use clear i suspect the opening between the tub and trhe fiberglass wall shower side where it meets the tub will show

Clear would still be the wise choice. Nothing would look worse than blue caulk that is not an EXACT match for the color of the tub.

I might have to give clear a try because the white caulk looks like it belongs in the bathroom of a trailer house in a trailer park.

Boy did you just score a lot of buds in this NG.
I have one with white and one soon to be colored when the tile is done. Where does that put me?

You have a blue tub with blue paneling caulked with white caulk and another one blue with colored caulk?
Mine is blue tub with blue panels caulked with a brittle white caulk applied and trimmed, it appears, with thumbs at best.

Paneling in a bathtub? How trailer trashy! :-) Dont't tell me - laminated masonite...

I thought you carpeted your bathroom, and liked the effect so much you ran carpet all the way over to the house. :')
snipped-for-privacy@dog.com wrote:

Post Of The Day!
-- aem sends...
Had some friends who put a tile floor in the outhouse. Hmm.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
Tom wrote: ...

Nowhere...there's no such thing as "chaulk". There is "chalk" or there is "caulk" (and never the twain shall meet), but not "chaulk"
/Quibble off

re: /Quibble off
Didn't your newsreader throw up a compiler error? You never turned Quibble on.

ok, chalk
New term, like spork, or the new Presidential program Clint-tush?
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

Places that sell crayons and coloring books carry chaulk too.

All thre internet sites I checked state I need to use bathroom chalk.