Need good outdoor mat

I have one of those fake grass Astroturf mats and it works very well for scraping crap of the shoes
But it "catches" dirt as well since the design of the mat doesn't allow stiff to "fall through"..... especially if I get snow or ice
Anyone have advice on a mat that has some big "holes" in to allow one to pick it up and shake the snow, ice, dirt out of it?

Home Despot sells some black rubber mats with pointy things that do a good job of getting off the dirt & snow, but they're far enough apart that it's very easy to shake clean.
snipped-for-privacy@privacy.net wrote:

Try some of the offerings available at a janitorial supply store. The professionals there often have products to make life a lot easier. Prices will be less than an industrial supply firm and maybe a bit more than a box store, but pretty good quality in my experience. HTH
Joe