My panel

The panel in my trailer home is grounded to a water pipe near my water tank but outside is pex line from under ground. Being water in the pipe is it still a ground ? There is a grounded box my pigtail attached to similar as a camper.
Jerry
http://community.webtv.net/Jerryohio-2/Me
http://community.webtv.net/Jerryohio-2/OddsEndspictures
On 6/23/2011 6:37 PM, Jerry Ohio-2 wrote:

The metal piping on your water system is bonded to the electric panel, which is grounded through the feeder to the trailer, not the other way around
Didn't think of it that way ,thanks !! Jerry