Mortise and Tenon Rialings

I need about 40' or mortise and tenon railing for a cabin. I have Googled until my fingertips are sore, but can't seem to come up with anyone interested in such a small job.
Any suggestions? I am going to shop around for a local shop, but here in Las Vegas, not a lot of that going on. In Cedar City, where the cabin is, possibly, but I usually go up there on weekends, and they close from siesta time Friday till Monday morning.
Anyone want to do some work?
Steve

If you don't get a reply here, try rec.woodworking

Use archaic technology. Check your local newspaper.

New here, huh?