How to remove blood and body parts ???

I'm a cannibalistic killer and I usually cut my victims into tiny pieces with my chainsaw. But that means blood everywhere.

What can I do to remove the blood and tiny body parts?

Reply to
Eliot Coweye

hydrogen peroxide works well.

Reply to
robson

Acetyline torch works well. Either that or hydrochloric acid wash.....

Reply to
Dr. Hardcrab

Call 911 on your telephone and explain to them what your hobby is. They will have a sure solution so you'll never have that problem again !!

Joey

Gargle with it after every meal.

Reply to
Joseph Meehan

Looks like the "Anagram Troll" has a new moniker. Eliot Coweye, let's see now... Tom Joseph Meehan wrote to a few groups:

Reply to
tom

sad pitiful pathetic people

Reply to
SteveB

I may be pathetic, Steve, but NOT pitiful.

and truthfully, I'm pretty happy, too!

Lighten up a little. You'll live longer.....

Reply to
Dr. Hardcrab

:I'm a cannibalistic killer and I usually cut my victims into tiny :pieces with my chainsaw. But that means blood everywhere. : :What can I do to remove the blood and tiny body parts? Use a toothpick.

Reply to
Dan_Musicant

Ask OJ. I'm sure he knows.

Reply to
scott21230

You really don't want to do this in an ordinary room. Just think of all the places evidence can accumulate; haven't you been watching CSI? Painted drywall is absorbent. Tile, vinyl, or, (don't even think it) carpet will never come clean. Wallpaper? Just as bad as paint. What about wall switches--go look at one and count the grooves where something could get stuck. Finished? Worse than you thought, isn't it?

You need to build a work area for your task. Concrete floor, walls, and ceiling with radiused corners, painted with several coats of marine epoxy. SS table, NEMA 4X for any lighting and electrical fixtures (keep to a minimum!) and double entry door with washdown seals on both doors. Outside the room, pressure washer, with outlet in the room (stainless quick-disconnect in NEMA4x receptacle; yes they make compressed air and process water fittings for these), floor drain (with fine screen), and sump (with valve prior to sewer line) after the drain.

Clothing should be destroyed with the uneaten body parts (no synthetics), or slaughter & butchering could be performed without clothing.

After you've selected the cuts for your meal, bag them and do a complete washdown with bleach, let sit for half an hour, then another washdown with water. Washdown should include the inside and outside of the inner door, ceiling, walls, table, & fixtures, floor, and inner surfaces of the sump. Work high to low, door to drain. Sump must contain entire wash. Add calcium hypochlorite to the sump and let sit overnight, then drain the sump to the sewer.

A couple of polyethylene or SS barrels with drain valves piped to the sump should be sufficient for the larger particles. Clothing, bones, uneaten carcass, and larger chunks caught by the floor drain screen go into the first barrel. Lye will liquefy the flesh, then bones can be fished out and dissolved in hydrochloric acid in the second barrel. Heat will accelerate the process, of course. Barrels and contents get washed down with the washdown procedure after liquification is complete.

It would be environmentally responsible to neutralize the effluent; Lye and hydrochloric acid will produce salt and water; just test the pH. Bleach can be neutralized with sodium thiosulfate.

This should take care of any evidence, but you're really going to have to keep an eye on developments in forensic science. Those bastards keep coming up with new stuff.

Oh, the chainsaw--I understand it's a lot of fun to use, but, really, it's impossible to clean! Do you have to use a chainsaw? Maybe a hatchet or axe? You can get a steel handle welded onto an axe head and just autoclave the thing each time. Otherwise, you should really buy a new chainsaw each time (pay cash & buy out of town!), because thorough sterilization will probably ruin the saw.

If you prefer to cook your meal, get an electric self-cleaning oven and some high-temperature cookware, table setting (or settings--do you entertain?), and flatware. Corelle and corningware, both made by Corning glass works are excellent. After dinner, put it all in the oven (including the prep) and run a cleaning cycle. If you find you get too much smoke, you can always sterilize with bleach instead. You really should run a cleaning cycle in the oven, though, since you don't want to bleach inside there.

If you follow these procedures, you should do just fine. I'm sure the police will be very interested in the purpose of the room and equipment, but it's not illegal per se, so you really don't have to give them any answers.

Well, have fun, and happy hunting!

Reply to
thrugoodmarshall

Consider all the money you are throwing away. Save the blood for the local blood bank, they pay by the pint. Then save the organs and sell them on Ebay. People need organs all the time.

Reply to
anoldfart2

Man you guys are good! You know you should go to a FAGGOTS WHO SAY STUPID SH*T Forum instead of filling this one with pointless SH*T! people are looking to find out how to do stuff and you put Stupid crap like that on here! Stop playing butt darts Bitches!

Reply to
Gutierrez99