Mormon home repair

Mormons on the move! http://vimeo.com/53357089?action=share
Aparently, a lot of LDS folks arrived at the Hurricane Sandy disaster area, and pitched in to help. Nice video.
I did something similar to this, earlier this year. Helped with some flood damage, closer to home. Great team spirit, much like you see in the video. The home owners were very nice, and very grateful.
Something maybe you can explain to me... All the righties are wailing about how Barack Obama is trying to turn this country Muslim.
Why is it, then, that I never see a single TV ad, a single radio commercial, or a single print ad recruiting for the Muslim faith?
I can hardly go through a commercial break without seeing/hearing an ad for... drumroll please... the MORMONS. Actively recruiting.
Who is trying to turn the country what faith again?

Maybe this can help you understand. ;)
http://preview.tinyurl.com/bq2ydxo
You know, yours is a valid point. Fortunately for you, I don't know of any Mormon groups that has beheaded people for failing to convert. We're pretty docile, in that regard.
Something maybe you can explain to me... All the righties are wailing about how Barack Obama is trying to turn this country Muslim.
Why is it, then, that I never see a single TV ad, a single radio commercial, or a single print ad recruiting for the Muslim faith?
I can hardly go through a commercial break without seeing/hearing an ad for... drumroll please... the MORMONS. Actively recruiting.
Who is trying to turn the country what faith again?

I don't see any muslim, sikh nor even jewish groups advocating for prayer in school. they are pretty mellow in that regard

Are those Muslims advocating that the entire school pray to allah?
Not at this stage in the progression.
After some "accomodations" to Shariian law, that comes later.
Are those Muslims advocating that the entire school pray to allah?

so they are just doing what the christians want to do?
You haven't been paying attention. No, not the same.

so they are just doing what the christians want to do?
On 11/16/2012 11:00 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

Interesting, the fellow from The Mormon Church group gave props to Muslim and Catholic volunteers who were also out helping people but I haven't noticed anything in the mainstream media about religious organizations providing assistance except perhaps the wonderful folks of The Salvation Army. O_o
TDD
I was a lot surprised that the guys were giving yellow vests to Non-Mormons. I've also not heard anything on the media.