Moen Customer Service A1

Plastic soap dispenser bottle on a 10 year old Moen kitchen faucet broke. My fault. I'm putting in new counter tops. Forgot the bottle was there when I pulled out the sink.
I called Moen 1-800. A new bottle is on the way. No charge. They didn't even ask how the old bottle broke.
That's service.
LdB

Agree.
What is it with faucet manufacturers? I had a similar experience with American Standard. A kitchen sink faucet needed new washers, etc. I called their customer service ready to place an order and they sent me a repair kit (actually two kits) at no charge. And that was for a 10-year old faucet as well.
Must be a competitive business out there.
Tomsic

On my price-phfister I called them because the spout was starting to developed little corrosion dimples under the chrome. They sent me a new spout free of charge. They have also sent me new diverter valves twice for the hand sprayer as well as the main ball valve once.
On 1/3/2014 2:17 PM, LdB wrote:

You are very kind to mention it here, so we can rally round and support the few good companies who remain. Thank you.
--
.
Christopher A. Young
On 01/03/2014 11:17 AM, LdB wrote:

Yep, same with my old Moen Chateau. It was leaking around the base, and they send me o-rings and a new cartridge, which fixed it right up.
To be fair, Price-Pfister was also happy to send me a new cartridge for my shower valve.
Jon
LdB wrote:

Same with my Price-Phister 15 year old half bath faucet. It was gold colored and it started to turn rainbow colors around the spigot end. I called and they said they don't have the gold ones any more and they would send me another faucet of my choice. I got the chrome colored of the same design.
--
Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

I've found the same quality of service from Price-Phfister.