Old Moen faucet

I found/purchased an old Moen faucet from Habitat f Humanity ReStore in St. Louis, MO.

The Moen kitchen faucet is a single handle with wide base to cover the 3 sink holes, sprayer on the side. Stamped "1700".

I can't find it anywhere on the Moen web sites. There are model 1700's, but they are totally newer and dissimilar models. I can post a pic if needed.

Does anyone have any idea of how to find install/specs etc info sheets for an old/discontinued Moen product? Note that I've already tried

Nothin' shakin'!

Failing that, can anyone describe how to change the cartridge, etc, on an older Moen single-handle?

Thx, Willie

Reply to
Willie The Wimp

n.com/buymoen/buyparts/find.cfm. Nothin' shakin'!

Try a direct phone call to customer service. Sometimes you will get lucky and find a knowledgeable person on the line. That's the situation at Kohler, hopefully Moen, too. Good luck.

Joe

Reply to
Joe

Moen has used the same cartridge for years. I would pull it out and go to the local hardware. I am in St Louis also Crecent plumbing in Ucity will have it if you strike out at the hardware

Reply to
Big Bob