Mayfield house

They have it listed with a realtor for $120,000
On 8/28/2014 2:05 PM, Frank wrote:

Does this mean anything to someone?
--
.
Christopher A. Young
On Thursday, August 28, 2014 2:05:35 PM UTC-4, Frank wrote:

does beaver come with the home?
On Fri, 29 Aug 2014 07:44:07 -0400, Frank
That would be a $270,000- $300,000 house any day of the week here in Waterloo Ontario region.
I guess it all boils down to Location, Location, and Location.
On 8/29/2014 1:15 PM, snipped-for-privacy@snyder.on.ca wrote:

That's about it.
>>http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/1314-Mayfield-Ridge-Rd-Mayfield-Heights-OH-44124/33715658_zpid/

Depending on location, that could be a $ 120 or $ 320 thousand house. About 10 years ago I had 3 bed 1 1/2 bath brick single story house and sold it for $ 90 K. Fellow moved down here from a northern state and had a house vey similar to it and was asking over 3 times that for his.
YOu need to revise the 10% interest. Should be 5 % or less now.
I got a leter today from my credit union. They have a 'real deal' on a cd now. I get a whopping 1 % on a 15 month CD, minimum of $ 500. That 1 % would be almost enough to pay my gas to go up there and take out a $ 500 cd. In a year and a half , I would go up there and cash it in. That makes it cost me a couple of bucks for gas..

and the interest is taxable, the gas money is not deductible!

Yea, and in my income bracket being retired I could put $ 50,000 in the CD and not have to pay any income tax on that. <G>