magnetic storm windows

Does anyone have comments or recommendations concerning magnetic storm windows. They appear to be an efficient option but I am having luck finding a supplier in Canada. As well, I am concerned the magnet will loose its grip over time. They used to sell them with "flexible" magnets but I can't find any supplier.
Thanks,
James
Sears used to sell a brand years ago. Flexible magnets are avalaible most anywhere . It seems like it was an inside mount storm window that used polycarbonate, which will scratch, yellow and eventialy get brittle and cloudy, Maybe that is why plastic didnt become popular. Glass should have a solid frame and screwing them in is cheaper as magnets are not cheap. But the magnets magnetisn will outlast a plastic window.. The real downside of plastic is scratching during storage