Low-stress way to install crown molding

From Popular Mechanics http://www.popularmechanics.com/home/improvement/interior/the-low-stress-way-to-install-crown-molding?click=pp#slide-1
One more thing I learned: There exists an attachment, a "spiral blade" for an oscillating tool that takes the place of a coping saw! Fitting into the business end of an oscillating tool, the blade looks like an itty-bitty coping saw. Now if I could just FIND one...

Better: Hire an experienced / recommended carpenter !!
The low stress way to install crown molding is to break it into 18" pieces, throw it on a pile, toss a little gasoline on it, and light a match.
Oren wrote:

<http://power-tools.hardwarestore.com/63-378-hobby-tool-attachments/multi-flex-oscillating-tool-accessory-688012.aspx "Out of Stock" - sigh.
HeyBub wrote:

I did a Google search on the UPC number. This turned up numerous sources, from about $23.00 to $50.00.
Go here: https://www.google.com/search?q 0596031091&rlz1PRFB_enUS513US513&aq=f&oq0596031091&aqs=chrome.0.57j62.1676&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
On 3/15/2013 4:57 PM, HeyBub wrote:

https://www.google.com/search?q 0596031091&rlz1PRFB_enUS513US513&aq=f&oq0596031091&aqs=chrome.0.57j62.1676&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8 And a check of Menards.com and homedepot.com shows them available for $19.97. If you have one close, go for it. Bosch - Dremel... Same company.
Unquestionably Confused wrote:

Thanks. You inspired me to look harder!
Found the sucker on Amazon for $19.97, delivered right to your door, and, if an Amazon Prime subscriber, no delivery charge.
(Amazon.com product link shortened)63436058&sr=8-1&keywords=dremel+mm720

Shouldn't be any stress cutting and installing crown molding. No need to cope either. Clean miters look better, and aren't hard to achieve with a good saw and care. You'll find clearer instructions on Youtube. This PM article wasn't too good. At least I found nothing useful, You don't need a jig to cut miters on sprung crown. As soon as you hear a guy on Youtube talking about cutting crown mention any other angle but 45 for 90 corners, close the vid. As soon as you see a guy doing a compound miter for crown, close the vid. As soon as you see a guy saying crown spring angle affects saw adjustment, close the vid. That's all bullshit. No idea why they do this crap except they like irrelevant numbers, or want to look smart while confusing everybody. Here's a couple of vids that are clear. This guy is selling a tool to measure corner angles. Looks good, but my corners were all 90. He uses a stop on the table bed. I didn't need it. Just had to heighten my fence. He makes understanding the cuts easy. Best vid for this I've seen.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8JciTpyRbw
Don't even bother looking at any others. Waste of time. If you remember to always position the crown with the fence being the wall side and the bed the ceiling side, you're good. Then go by the vid's instructions for swinging the miter and placing the work piece left or right of the blade depending on whether it's an inside or outside corner. That placement is the only thing that should slow you down by doing some thinking before you cut. I do admit I puzzled myself sometimes by thinking, but I only made one backwards cut doing 3 rooms.