Are all Henry Vacs wet & Dry?

Hi, am scouring Fleabay for a wet and dry vac.

Do I take it that not all ARE wet & dry?

Reply to
Chippychap

That's correct. Not all Henry vaccuum cleaners are wet/dry vaccuum cleaners. But, they're all good quality vaccuum cleaners.

If you're looking for a cheap wet/dry vaccuum cleaner, I'd wait for the next sale at Sears. I've been using Sears wet/dry vaccuums (made by Emerson Electric) for decades, and I find they stand up quite well, and you can always get parts and service on them. Every so often Sears has a sale and one model or the other will be going for about half it's normal price.

You should also be careful because vaccuum cleaners made in Europe have a different standard hose size than janitorial equipment made in North America. Here in North America, the standard vaccuum hose sizes are 1

1/4 inch, 1 1/2 inch and 2 1/4 inch, and you can always buy adapters to go from one to the other. I don't know where Henry's are made, but that's something you need to pay attention to if you're considering buying a vaccuum cleaner sight unseen.

I'm sure that if Henrys are made overseas for the North American market, they'd provide the proper plug and have the motor suitable for our electricity, but they might use the same hose and attachment sizes they do in Europe, and that can be a hassle if you want to use an attachment you buy here.

Reply to
nestork

Thank you.

Reply to