Low self discharge C or D size NiMh batteries?

Low self discharge AAA and AA NiMh batteries have been available for about a year now. Does anyone know if and when low self discharge C and D size NiMh batteries will be available? Thank you in advance for all replies.
--
Whenever I hear or think of the song "Great green gobs of greasy
grimey gopher guts" I imagine my cat saying; "That sounds REALLY,
Daniel Prince wrote:

I doubt if it'll be soon. I bought a set of Sanyo eneloops at Costco and it came with C & D sleeves to "convert" the AA cells to C & D.

http://thomasdistributing.com is now selling low self discharge C and D size NiMh cells.
The D size is 10 amp hour and costs $23.97 for a package of two.
The C size is 4.5 amp hour and costs $16.97 for a package of two.
--
I don\'t understand why they make gourmet cat foods. I have
known many cats in my life and none of them were gourmets.

Most retail "C" and "D" rechargables are actually a "AA" inside a big shell. For comparison, compare the listed capacity (mAh) and the weight between the sizes. Also note that places which do sell a real NiMh "D" cell charge about 10x the price of a "AA" (and they have 8-10x the capacity).
You can buy empty shells and use your own "AA"s. E.g.: http://thomasdistributing.com/shop/batteries--battery-accessories-c-122_227.html http://www.all-battery.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWCATS&Category67 (no connection, but I've been satisfied with my previous dealings with them).
sdb
--
What\'s seen on your screen? http://PcScreenWatch.com
sdbuse1 on mailhost bigfoot.com