Low cold water pressure w/new faucet??

We just had 2 new sinks and new Delphi faucets installed in a bath.
The cold water on one of the 2 facuets is now very weak. The hot water is fine on this one, and the hot and cold are both fine on the other sink. Everything was fine with the old sinks. The plumber who installed the new ones said there might be a "blockage".
Why might this occur w/the new faucets, and what can we do about it?
Thanks for any advice!
Alan
Could be some grit or teflon tape in the valve , the plummer should have removed the valve for free. Tell your plumber to fix it unless its something in the pipes it should be free
Alan (Please remove XXX to "Reply" to me) wrote:

this is what i would do.. turn the water off from the main.. take off the cold water line from under the sink.... then have a bucket or something to catch the water and have a helper turn the water back on and see what junk comes out and then put the connection back on and it should work fine.. if not: then figure out if the water flow when you have the bucket there was full force or just a trickle??? if it was full force then the blockage is in the faucet... the plumber who installed it should have checked the water flow after installing it and remedied the problem before leaving.... call him back and tell him you want it done right, ask him if the check you wrote had any problems with it?? let him know that he is not getting paid any more money.....
Thank you, Jim (and M. Ransley) for taking the time to respond. I appreciate it.
I will call the plumber tomorrow.
Thanks again, and happy holidays!
Alan
in message

Before you do that, just unscrew the end of the faucet and check to be sure there isn't some crud blocking the screen.
Harry K

sure there isn't some crud blocking the screen.<<
Thanks, Harry, but the hot water is fine from that faucet. It does seem like there's either something trapped in the cold water part, or the faucet's defective.
I've got the plumber returning this AM.
Thanks again,
Alan
Just wanted everyone to know the faucet's fixed.
Plumber discovered a tiny wood chip had fallen into the faucet mechanism when they installed it (they had to drill the hole larger).
Thanks again, and happy holidays to all!
Alan