looking for replacement post

I an looking for a replacement post - anyone know where I can find one?
On Wed, 05 Jun 2013 19:44:01 +0000, Cin
Post office
On 6/5/2013 3:44 PM, Cin wrote:

Cin,
Don't let the other guys get to you with their lame jokes. You came here looking for help and you shouldn't have to put up with responses that are of no use. I'm here for you.
Replacement posts come in 2 different sizes. Do you need the first size or the second?
On Wed, 05 Jun 2013 17:44:52 -0700, Oren wrote:

Cin,
Tsk. Tsk.
Don't let the abject simplicity of the previous responses deter you from the sheer enjoyment of learning all about the true meaning of how to choose the right replacement posts!
As Oren alluded, there are the standard trade sizes to consider; but, as usual, neither he nor Ed nor Derby provided enough detail to replace your posts properly, at home.
But I, well.... I've done the research. Yup. It's all here for you to stand on my shoulders, lucky guy that you are.
Yep. Here is it. Just remember, there are as many trade sizes for replacement posts as there are weeks in a year ... so choose wisely:
TRADE SIZES FOR YOUR REPLACEMENT POSTS: 1. Explanatory posts <== Oren's specialty 2. News posts <== Ed Pawlowski's type 3. Definition posts <== Trader's preference 4. Standard posts <== Frank's type 5. List posts 6. Profile posts 7. Case-study posts 8. Problem posts <== Attilla's type 9. Comparison posts <== nestork's method 10. Story posts <== Stormon' Mormon's style 11. Controversial posts <== a favorite of Bob_DDK's 12. Inspiring posts <=== Dufas' favorite 13. Research posts <== My specialty 14. “What others are saying” posts 15. “What if” posts 16. Parody posts 17. Unconventional posts 18. SAQ (Should Ask Questions) posts 19. Review posts 20. Interview posts 21. Ebook posts 22. Special posts 23. Sheet posts 24. Checklist posts 25. Infographic posts 26. Project posts 27. Open posts 28. Debate posts 29. Presentation posts 30. Poll posts 31. Crash posts 32. Twitter posts 33. Monthly posts 34. Contest posts 35. Draw posts 36. Race posts 37. Quiz posts 38. Software posts 39. Comic posts 40. Joke posts 41. Graphical posts 42. Presentation posts 43. Audio posts 44. Interview posts 45. Talk posts 46. Teleseminar posts 47. Video posts 48. Screencast posts 49. Presentation posts 50. Interview posts 51. How-to posts 52. Webinar posts
REF: http://www.problogger.net/archives/2011/09/03/52-types-of-blog-posts-that-are-proven-to-work/
Danny D wrote:

http://www.problogger.net/archives/2011/09/03/52-types-of-blog-posts-that-are-proven-to-work/

Also, The New York Post and The Washington Post.
--
Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
On Thu, 06 Jun 2013 08:34:36 -0400, willshak wrote:

Truer words were never spoken!

Don't forget Painted Post. That's a village in NY State.
--
Tegger

Tegger wrote:

And Emily Post from Tuxedo Park, NY
--
Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

...and those little colored note papers with one sticky edge. I forget what they're called.
DerbyDad03 wrote:

Postits. No, not Emily's tits.
--
Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

I doubt Emily would consider that proper etiquette.

se

You left off the most common type of post in a.h.r:
Off-Topic posts
It happens that Cin formulated :

If all else fails try POST EXCHANGE PX lol
--
John G

Can't go, I'm at my post doing post mortum, after post military retirement.
Greg the poster

Maybe you could get permission from the postmaster.