Looking for quiet indoor insect zapper

Hello all,
What kind of zappers are available for indoor use? I got one from walmart last year and it had a fan in it that sucks the mosquitoes down and does not let them out. It was rediculously noisy and could not be used in a house.
So I want one without any fan. I've seen commercial ones for use in shops and the like, but they cost $300+.
Any tips?
Thanks
Dean
http://www.google.com/search?numP&hl=en&lr=&newwindow=1&safe=off&rls=GGLG%2CGGLG%3A2005-52%2CGGLG%3Aen&q=indoor+insect+control+extension+mosquito
http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rls=GGLG,GGLG:2005-52,GGLG:en&q=quiet+indoor+insect+zapper
Bill, please dont just post a google search. Those links all point to outdoor zappers, at least the first ones do. I'd rather get a recommendation from someone who has used one.
Dean
sorry, you forgot to mention your location in NJ in your OP try this one: http://www.google.com/search?numP&hl=en&lr=&newwindow=1&safe=off&rls=GGLG%2CGGLG%3A2005-52%2CGGLG%3Aen&q=NJ+indoor+insect+control+extension+mosquito
dean, 1/21/2006,7:07:20 PM, wrote:

This one says it's quiet. http://www.mosquito-zapper.com/indoor_products.htm

Sunbeam has a unit that is rated for indoor use.
http://www.ewis.ca/onlinestore/scripts/prodView.asp?idproduct 38
http://froogle.google.com/froogle?q=SB982CP%20&btnG=Search+Froogle&sa=N&tab=wf
jim menning

http://tinyurl.com/dtr9t
Red Neckerson wrote:

<http://tinyurl.com/3ztz
What's the purple martin page for? Do you keep wild birds in your house?
Products and Promotions That Have Limited Value for Mosquito Control free pdf at: http://www.rcre.rutgers.edu/pubs/publication.asp?pid=FS867
For something thats works and is fun for the whole family 3 and up try The Amazing Handheld Bug Zapper. Get one for everyone. Its fun to hear bugs Pop and light up. It even takes down horse flys and bees. But they are cheap and cheaply made and last about 6 months, so stock up now. Keep one in every room. No Zapper is quiet since extremely high voltage is arching through the bug melting it.
I thought I saw some recent research wherein the zapper type machines were found to be almost completely ineffective in reducing mosquitos. I believe the theory was that mosquitos are not attracted to a light source like many other bugs. Rather, the mosquitos are attracted to carbon dioxide, which is the idea of the units with the propane tanks.
Bill

Here in skeeter heaven-Gulf Coast- where we have spent many bux on research and have full time mosquito control departments, it is felt that these devices do NOT reduce mosquito counts.Mosquitoes are initially attracted at distance by light but when closing to strike are attracted by warmth and CO2.Bug zappers kill moths,flies and other pure light seekers.The ONLY effective skeeter killers which slightly reduce outdoor counts are the propane tank types which I doubt are good for indoors. Purple martins also do not decrease skeeter counts.
--
Thanks,
Hank