Looking for ideas for trailer leveling

Hi all
I have an older pop-up trailer on a recreational property. The trailer is not going anywhere, we use it for guest acconodations when folks visit. I have decided to raise it slightly, level it well, remove the wheels and use them elsewhere.
The trailer has a pretty strong steel tubular frame around the perimiter with a couple of cross members. The whole trailer is about 900 lbs, not a big one. My idea as a support and leveling method for the trailer would be:
- a short 4X4 beam across the underside of each corner. - an adjustable deck support of some kind (under the beam) to allow periodic leveling.
I am searching now for the adjustable deck support. This would be some sort of threaded column that I could extend up to 2-3". I have seen adjustable steel columns and such, but they are very spendy and overkill for this project. I was sure I had seen devices as simple as adjustable height brackets sitting in concrete blocks, but now they don't come up in my seacches. Any ideas on what/where would do the trick?
Tnx for any ideas
gwandsh wrote:

form and pour a pad larger than what you need, for either future expansion, or a patio sitting area.
chaniarts wrote:

http://strongtie.com/products/connectors/J-JP.asp

Some C-4 should do a decent job of leveling a trailer.

Trailer jacks.
Stormin Mormon wrote:

I found it yesterday:
http://strongtie.com/products/connectors/J-JP.asp