Liquid Stainless Steel.

Has anyone used this? I have no connection with the site, product, or company.
--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
on 5/30/2007 2:37 PM willshak said the following:

http://www.liquidstainlesssteel.com /
--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
willshak writes:

It's just latex paint with powdered metal for pigment. Nothing new.
On Wed, 30 May 2007 14:39:53 -0400, willshak wrote:

It's metallic latex paint. Sounds like it would be difficult to get a good looking job.
Try this instead. You can order a sample: http://www.fauxsteel.com/stainlesssteelfilms.html
willshak wrote:

No and I'm not about to. Not at THAT price.
--

dadiOH