Lighting

It has been a cold winter, then a rainy spring, and finally, it turned too hot to do any work outside. Last weekend though, had perfect weather so I took down the Christmas lights.
Today, it is going to be 75 degrees and sunny. Won't be many nice days like that so, I think I'm going to get a jump on the holiday and put up the Christmas lights.

Good thinking, we plan to put ours up before the first frost, but for us that is historically November 15.
Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Thanks
Ed Pawlowski wrote:

I need to fix the roof, but it isn't raining right now.
Jon

ONLY 96 days until Christmas.

plastic Easter Eggs out of the trees! It hadn't been an issue til now since the darn leaves are falling and she can see them again!
Mark wrote:

I paint my Easter eggs with sprigs of holly on one side, American flag on the other. That way, they are multi-seasonal and stay up all year :o)

You should have practiced with your sling shot during the summer.
Ed Pawlowski wrote:

In all seriousness, the wires on Christmas lights won't last through year-round sun exposure. Many sets have a warning label (one of several) indicating that it shouldn't be left outside for more than 90 days. So wait at least a few more days before putting them up.
Sounds like a good use of your time and resources. I'm sure I should do the same.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus