Lennox electronic air cleaner

I have a Lennox electronic air cleaner, which is about 17 years old. There are two indicator lights. One is green for input voltage and one is red for output voltage. Both lights are always on. Even so, I do not think the unit is working. I do not hear any sparking or zapping of dust and I find that the house is dustier lately. How can I tell for sure if it is working or not? (I do clean the unit regularly)

Tika

Reply to
chiquita

Hi, Have you cleaned the elements? When was the last time?

Reply to
Tony Hwang

When you clean it are you getting dirt? If so it is working. Note: I am talking about cleaning the electronic part not any pre-filter.

Reply to
Joseph Meehan