Adding an electronic air cleaner to my return air duct

My furnace has a large cavity under it that it draws its intake air from. Would it be practical for me to add an electronic air cleaner to my return air duct? I can easily get electricity to the cavity.

If it would be practical, where is the best place for me to get an electronic air cleaner? (By electronic air cleaner, I mean a device that uses metal plates with a high voltage on them to remove particles from the air.) Thank you in advance for all replies.

Reply to
Daniel Prince