lawnmower wheels question

i got a poulan pro lawnmower. basic push mower. didn't like self propel/didn't need one for my yard.
anyways, question on the wheel height positions. i can't tell for certain how the positions go when you compare the front two wheels and the back two wheels.
what i mean is this: if the front wheels position lever is all the way in the front, do the ones in the back face all the way backward, or forward? the way i figured it is the former. am i right?

Not sure on that particular model but if you put the front lever as you say all the way in the front, is the blade at it's highest or lowest height? Then throw the rear lever to one extreme or the other. When its matches the front height, you'll know which way is which.

i'll try that, but how do i know if they are the same height? if the mower goes down in front at one extreme, and then i flip the back levers to one extreme and it also goes down, does that mean it is at its lowest setting? i know this is a stupid question, but i am confused by it!
thanks

SeaKan wrote:

Yes, adjust the front and the rear so they are all the way down (last indent). Should be level. Then move the levers an equal number of indents to keep the mower level.
The wheels need to be round.
SeaKan wrote:

Owner's manual?
--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit

SeaKan wrote:

Remind me never to buy a poulan pro lawnmower, or other product.
--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit
SeaKan wrote:

1. Put the mower on a flat surface. 2. Put the front wheel position levers in the same slots. 3. Measure the deck height at the front of the mower. 4. Measure the deck height at the rear of the mower. 5. Adjust the rear wheel position levers until step 4 equals step 3. 6. Then say "Damn, ain't I smart".