lawn trimmer: fixed-line vs. bump

I'm about to purchase a gas string trimmer to replace my rechargeable electric, which is simply not the tool for my large yard with hundreds of feet of chain link fence to trim up to.
I like the Echo 200 model, including what y'all say about it here, but is their "Rapid-Loader" fixed-line string mechanism practical or will it just bring me more frustration than it's worth, having to reload it every minute ot two? Anyone have personal experience with these fixed-line trimmers?
Thx, Chuck
Chuck wrote:

I have a twin-line bump-feed head that uses .095 line, and it works great. I highly recommend it for trimming around chain link (but try to keep it out of the fence.) It holds a lot of line, and the .095 doesn't wear down all that fast unless you tangle it up in the fence or try to cut concrete with it.
Bob
Unless you trim around a lot of chain link fences or use the trimmer for a brush cutter constantly the .130 line supplied with the "Rapid-Loader" will possibly last you an entire season. The "Rapid-Loader" is well-designed device that does a good job . . . and this is coming from someone who does trimmer design for their competition.
Mark 'Sporky' Stapleton Watermark Design, LLC http://www.h2omarkdesign.com
Chuck wrote:

I went the No Frustration route as have many others ,
It is using Roundup then a propane torch to burn off the dead grass - weeds
Gee what a hole we are in - a weed hole frame of mind