Trimmer brand lawn mower repair.

Hello group,

I am a fair mechanic and an avid DIY-er with a minor problem. I own a "Trimmer" professional self-propelled reel-type front throw lawn mower. I think the drive clutch mechanism is weak and am looking to see if the clutch can be adjusted. When engaged, there is not enough grab to keep the reel spinning through the tall stuff. Can an adjustment be made and if so, how?

Thanks, Chardagha

Reply to
chardagha