Lavatory cistern query

Hi. I recently visited relatives abroad where plumbing spares and knowledge are sparse. There is an Armitage Shanks ASA 180 9 litre lavatory low-level cistern with a faulty flush mechanism. It's aroung 15 years old probably. It says DPE (or perhaps OPE) Maxiflush on it. It is fitted centrally and raised by a side lever. The washer underneath is worn and that is apparently allowing the water to leak into the basin. Water is scarce there so cannot be wasted.
The washer is approx 2-3 mm thick, internal diameter 28 to 30mm and external diameter 80mm.
Any ideas please on a suitable replacement mechanism or spares?
Thanks- Bill
Bill B wrote:

Try a query on this group:
UK.D-I-Y

Yikes! Plumbing parts overseas can be unavailable or non-existent. One joke an Ecuadorian landlord told me when I wanted to make a simple repair on my place: "It would be easier to see the president than to find one of those." Sadly, the joke was true.
You may be stuck with fashioning a gasket from whatever materials available. Used or new inner tubes are found everywhere. An inner tube of the same diameter could be carefully cut and possible folded and sewed to make one. Another idea is plumbers putty. By the grace of god, you may be able to find some and make like play dough to roll it and shape it to make a gasket.
If a fix is made, future users of that appliance will be asked to please sit gently, no leaning allowed.