kitchenaid superba dishwasher: no power

I'm looking for wiring diagrams for a kitchenaid superba dishwasher model kuds011jwh0
Suddenly the unit appears to have no power: nothing on the control panel is lit and nothing happens when pressing any buttons. I've confirmed my electrical circuit is good with 110v to the dishwasher.
I recently replaced the control module/board and the heating element but it worked fine after I did that a couple weeks ago. I just yesterday came home from vacation and now there's nothing working. I already swapped the control module (I have a spare; long story there...) but that made no difference. I checked voltages at the control module and there is power getting to the board. I suspect a bad switch or relay somewhere but without a proper wiring diagram it's hard to do much additional testing.
--
gothamsubaru

Add pictures here
βœ–
On 12/23/2012 3:00 PM, gothamsubaru wrote:

Your have better luck finding the proper schematic if you use the correct model number:
KUDS01IJWH0
Kilo Uniform Delta Sierra Zero One India Juliette Whiskey Hotel Zero
Add pictures here
βœ–
On Sun, 23 Dec 2012 20:00:45 +0000, gothamsubaru

Did you try the Kitchen Aid website and/or contact KitchenAid ?
Add pictures here
βœ–
On Sunday, December 23, 2012 12:00:45 PM UTC-8, gothamsubaru wrote:

I have been in your situation with many appliances and have failed to get the wiring diagram for any control board (I don’t mean the wiring diagram for the entire unit itself but just the board) for any of them from the manufacturer or any other place. I would greatly appreciate it if you let me know if and how you succeed.
Add pictures here
βœ–
On 12/23/2012 3:00 PM, gothamsubaru wrote:

Check out this forum thread: http://applianceguru.com/forum19/20475.html
Add pictures here
βœ–