Kitchen range-switching from gas to electric 240v ?

Page 9 of 9

keith wrote: (snip)

Chortle. I resemble that remark. Wish I had held out for a bare concrete basement. No SWMBO to blame, my mortgage broker told me rates were soon to rise, and I wanted to get something before they went back from 5.37 to the close to 7 that they were for the next couple of years.
--
aem sends...

On May 14, 10:18pm, snipped-for-privacy@INVALID.com(Phil) wrote:

== Most likely had a power surge and blew a fuse in the stove. Replace fuse (if blown) and hopefully everything will work. Had a power surge here once which did exactly as you described...sounded like a small explosion. ==