KENMORE RANGE

WE DID AUTO CLEAN WHEN THAT FINISH MY OVEN WOULD NOT UNLOCK. SO WE FINALLY GO THE DOOR TO OPEN BUT THE OVEN DOES NOT HEAT WHAT CAN I TRY NEXT.

Please tap your caps lock key once for future postings.
You have to wait a while for the heat to drop below a certain threshhold before the door will unlock.

What did you do to get the door open? Did you break anything?
Todd H.
http://www.toddh.net /
TRY POSTING IN CAPS AND SMALLS.
--

Christopher A. Young
You can\'t shout down a troll.

I think it is the name of a movie. Too bad it's opening after the Christmas/New Year's crowds.