karosene ready heater troubleshoot question

I have a Remington 35K BTU Karosene ready heater (torpedo) which has worked well for 5 seasons (considering the cheap cost of the thing). Recently it's been working fine but sometimes just after turning it off (unplugging it) and then pluggin back in about 15-20 minutes later the fan goes on for a short while, then it shuts off without "flaming up". I've replaced the air in/out filters and put a new fuel filter in it. I blew out the nozzle with compressed air. Same problem reoccurs. Checked the tank air pressure and it's about 3 lbs - normal rating. I'm thinking its the igniter but should I just throw out the whole thing and get a new one or have I missed checking something else that might easily fix it?

Reply to
<skipjack