KABOOB!! A Gas Explosion Close To Home

Page 6 of 10
On Wed, 18 Dec 2013 16:20:21 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@attt.bizz wrote:

You didn't just come to that conclusion did you?
On Wed, 18 Dec 2013 17:34:10 -0600, Gordon Shumway

Figured it all out by myself, I did!
<Snip> >>

Settle down guys. Here is a table of most common causes of death due to injury in the United States from the year 2000. I deeply apologize for not getting something more current... actually I didn't feel like looking any more.
The table is derived from the National Safety Council's data on accidents. There are enough numbers here for one of you to claim victory. Maybe.
On 12/18/2013 06:32 PM, Gordon Shumway wrote:

WTF? What table?

Hold yer horses there, Fred. There's a logical explanation.
Umm, I fergot to add the link.
I hope this helps.
http://danger.mongabay.com/injury_death.htm

It says "fires", not "explosions". The "4000+ explosions" is something you made up.
Doug Miller wrote:

It's the reality of fires caused by gas leaks. Ask the NFPA if you don't like it, but that doesn't change the facts.

The reality of this NG is that you're a liar.

The fact is that you claimed 4000+ explosions, then, when challenged, produced a cite documenting 3200 *fires*.
It's not the same thing.
Your claim of 4000+ explosions is bullshit.
On 12/18/2013 1:33 PM, Pete C. wrote:

You are rapidly losing credibility.
--
.
Christopher A. Young

Sadly, no, he isn't. ;-)
On 12/18/2013 11:42 AM, Pete C. wrote:

Nice link, but it relates to fires from cooking. I guess you could not find anything about the 4,000 gas explosions per year?
--
.
Christopher A. Young
On 12/18/2013 11:42 AM, Pete C. wrote:

Nice link, but it relates to fires from cooking. I guess you could not find anything about the 4,000 gas explosions per year?
--
.
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
On 12/18/2013 11:42 AM, Pete C. wrote:

Nice link, but it relates to fires from cooking. I guess you could not find anything about the 4,000 gas explosions per year?
--
.
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
50,000 peopledieyearly in traffic accidents, let alone all that get injured.
yet cars are not prohibited
On 12/17/2013 11:24 PM, Pete C. wrote:

I'd sure like to see a URL. I did a search, including NFPA web site, and can't find that stat.
--
.
Christopher A. Young
On 12/17/2013 11:24 PM, Pete C. wrote:

I'd sure like to see a URL. I did a search, including NFPA web site, and can't find that stat.
--
.
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus

Cite?
Doug Miller wrote:

http://www.nfpa.org/~/media/files/research/fact%20sheets/gasfactsheet.pdf
They reorganized their site and their search engine sucks. There should also be gashomefactsheet.pdf and gasnonhomefactsheet.pdf out there as well.

That doesn't support your bullshit claim of "4000+ residential gas explosions per year".